During our time with ALICT, we (Lizette Crause, Gawie Raubenheimer and JoE) deliver the following trrsining:
Emotional Exploration Expedition (EmmeX)
1. Being a Proficient Community Supporter
- Practicalities of offering emotional support to individuals and groups
- Basics of offering support - what is “it” and what “it” is not
- Impact of relationship on support
- Cultural considerations
- Confidentiality and Referral
- Follow-up and additional support
- PCS Personal care: Safeguarding longevity of PCS by focusing on their personal care
- Personal support structure; Care for the caregiver; Building support structures; - Community.
2. Emotional Awareness: - Identification of loss and life-changing experiences; ‘Normalizing’ feelings related to pain and life-changing experiences; Identification of feelings and emotions; Ripple-effects; assessing the influence of events; God and Pain; Forgiveness; Growth - My life, my story; Building blocks 3) Thinking Powerfully: Being a thought-Leader; Self-talk; Conquering lies with Truth; Choosing attitudes; Owning Truth in my life.
3. Thinking Powerfully: Being a thought-Leader; Self-talk; Conquering lies with Truth; Choosing attitudes; Owning Truth in my life.